- Palm Waste Boiler for Palm Oil Mill in Malaysia
- Biomass Power Generation for Palm Oil Mills Indonesia
- How Much Steam Produced by 1 Ton Standard Coal at a Boiler
- Wood Waste Fired Boiler Manufacturer in Indonesia
- Rice Husk Steam Boiler Price in Vietnam
- Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler in Bangladesh
- 10 MW Coal Fired Power Plant Boiler
- Steam Consumption for 1 MW of Electricity
- Coal Fired CFB Boiler for Thermal Power Station
- Difference Between AFBC Boiler and CFBC Boiler
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
DHX Series CFB Boiler Introduction
DHX series circulating fluidized bed boiler is innovated and improved on the basis of absorbing the advantages of circulating fluidized bed boiler home and abroad by ZG Boiler to reduce circulation ratio, optimize key-module structure, which can effectively solve the boiler wear, return feeding device coke clogging, high boiler dust concentration and other difficulties in traditional CFB boilers. The DHX series CFB boiler makes the boiler structure more reasonable, performance more excellent and operation more secure and reliable.
Based on the energy-flow pattern reconstruction circulating fluidized bed combustion technology, ZG DHX series CFB boiler has overcome the problems of high electricity consumption and wear in the conventional circulating fluidized bed boiler plant. Electricity in CFB boiler plant may be at least 30% reduction, while reducing wear and tear of the boiler so that the boiler availability increased and as well as reducing the repair and maintenance costs.
DHX Series CFB Boiler Features
High combustion efficiency:
Since the fluidized bed heat exchange dramatic quality and unburned coal particles pass through multiple cycles can increase their residence time in the furnace, it is very conducive to fully burn.
Flexible Fuel adaptability:
DHX series CFB boiler can be fueled not only bituminous coal, lignite coal and other flammable coals, can be also combustible with flame anthracite coal, comprehensive utilization of waste slag, slag carbon content is generally below 2%, but also burn wood waste, rice husks and other biomass fuels.
Low pollution emissions:
DHX series CFB boiler at the appropriate ratio of calcium to sulfur and limestone particle size, available up to 80% - 90% of the desulfurization rate; at the same time, due to lower combustion temperature, using air classification, so that the boiler combustion model nitrogen oxides is also much lower than pulverized coal fired boilers, so the sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions are low.
Pre:Back to List