- 20 Ton Diesel Boiler Consumption Hourly
- Precautions for Waste Slag Recycling Boilers
- What are the Waste Heat Resources of the Boilers?1
- Comprehensive cost of gas boiler
- Annual gas consumption of the boiler
- boiler heating surface calculation
- gas industrial hot water boiler
- Dual Bagasse and Coal Feeders for Steam Boiler
- condensing boiler price
- 2 tons oil and gas dual fired steam boiler in Iran
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
116 MW CFB hot water boiler for heating in ZG Boiler is becoming more and more popular and we have exported several sets 116 MW CFB hot water boiler for heating use. ZG Boiler is the 116 MW hot water boiler manufacturer and we are becoming a well-known industrial boilers manufacturer thank to the 116 MW CFB hot water boiler.
In order to promote the improvement of energy efficiency of industrial boilers, and to lead enterprises to use of high efficiency and energy-saving boilers (referred to as: efficient boilers), as well as in accordance with the State Council “on accelerating the development of energy-saving environmental protection industry views”, Action Plan and the Development and Reform Commission and other departments “on the issuance of coal fired boiler energy saving and environmental protection comprehensive improvement project implementation plan” (Development and Reform  No. 2451) requirements, national development Reform Commission, AQSIQ organized the preparation of the "high efficiency and energy-saving boiler to promote the directory (the first batch)" and ZG Boiler QXX116-1.6/130/70-H has is listed the No. 1 on the high efficiency and energy saving boilers menu. And the thermal efficiency of 116 MW CFB hot water boiler is up to 91.98%.
Main Parameter of 116 MW CFB Hot Water Boiler
Rated Power: 116 MW
Rated Steam Pressure:1.6Mpa
Hot Water Temperature: 130℃
Return Water Temperature: 70℃
Factory mode: field assembly
116 MW CFB Hot Water Boiler Features for Heating
1. Efficient combustion and fuel flexibility
A wide range of fuels can be burned efficiently, including low-grade and difficult-to-burn fuels such as anthracite, lignite, petroleum coke, oil shale, discarded coal, and biomass within a wide range of mixing rates.
2. low inherent NOx emission at 50-200 mg/NM3
Relatively low and uniform furnace temperatures of approximately 850°C to 900°C.
Selective non-catalytic reduction (SNCR) systems can be added, leading to even lower NOx emissions.
3. Low SO2 Emissions with 95-98% sulfur removal
Injection of prepared and dried limestone in the furnace.
Dry scrubber NID* achieving 98% sulfur removal while reducing limestone consumption.
Just-In-Time (JIT*) system for limestone drying and crushing available for direct limestone feeding.