- Palm Waste Boiler for Palm Oil Mill in Malaysia
- Biomass Power Generation for Palm Oil Mills Indonesia
- How Much Steam Produced by 1 Ton Standard Coal at a Boiler
- Wood Waste Fired Boiler Manufacturer in Indonesia
- Rice Husk Steam Boiler Price in Vietnam
- Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler in Bangladesh
- 10 MW Coal Fired Power Plant Boiler
- Steam Consumption for 1 MW of Electricity
- Coal Fired CFB Boiler for Thermal Power Station
- Difference Between AFBC Boiler and CFBC Boiler
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
The amount of steam produced by 1 ton standard coal at a boiler depends on the coal consumption and electricity consumption and they are steam boiler energy consumption indicators. Units of measurement are kg standard coal / ton of steam and kWh / ton of steam. For the actual operation of the steam boiler, the corresponding consumption indicators are generally: coal consumption should be less than or equal to 133 kg of standard coal / ton of steam; electricity consumption should be less than or equal to 98 kWh / ton of steam. When the above parameters will be changed due to operational reasons. Therefore, it is easy to calculate how much steam can be produces by 1 ton standard coal.
There is currently no internationally recognized uniform standards for standard coal. As for 1 kg of standard coal calorific value, China, the former Soviet Union, Japan by 7000 kcal, the United Nations calculated by 6880 kcal. To 7000 kcal to measure a variety of fuel, power energy, that is, energy conversion standard coal conversion coefficient = a certain energy per kilogram of actual calorific value / per kilogram of standard coal calorific value (7000 kcal). According to 0.8MPa (G) saturated steam, the theoretical energy consumption of ton of steam (calculated as 0 ℃ water) is 662,766 kcal, according to this calculation, 1 ton of steam consumption of standard coal is 94.7 kg of standard coal / ton of steam, steam boiler efficiency 70% of the total coal consumption is 135kg standard coal / ton of steam, almost 1 ton coal can produce about 7 tons of steam.
ZG Boiler is the coal steam boiler manufacturer in China with 72 years’ history and we own rich experience, high quality, advanced technology and excellent service to satisfy customers. We are specialized in coal fired boiler, oil & gas fired boiler, biomass fired boiler, CFB boiler, waste heat recovery boiler and industrial autoclave. If you want to know how much steam produced by 1 ton biomass, oil or gas at a boiler, chat with our online service and we will tell you more information.