- Palm Waste Boiler for Palm Oil Mill in Malaysia
- Biomass Power Generation for Palm Oil Mills Indonesia
- How Much Steam Produced by 1 Ton Standard Coal at a Boiler
- Wood Waste Fired Boiler Manufacturer in Indonesia
- Rice Husk Steam Boiler Price in Vietnam
- Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler in Bangladesh
- 10 MW Coal Fired Power Plant Boiler
- Steam Consumption for 1 MW of Electricity
- Coal Fired CFB Boiler for Thermal Power Station
- Difference Between AFBC Boiler and CFBC Boiler
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
ZG Boiler is the IBR steam boiler manufacturer in China and we are specialized in the manufacture and supply of wide range of high quality IBR Steam Boilers that are used in various industrial applications, such as textile industry, paper mill, sugar mill, chemical industry, power plant, thermal power plant, food plant, brewery factory, etc. We make these boilers using premium quality material and using modern technology as per industry standards and IBR act.
What is IBR?
IBR is the name of Indian Boiler Regulation and the Indian Boilers Act was enacted to consolidate and amend the law relating to steam boilers. Indian Boilers Regulation (IBR) was created in exercise of the powers conferred by section 28 & 29 of the Indian Boilers Act. Recent years, IBR boilers are becoming more and more popular and more customers begin to think IBR boiler highly, and IBR certificate has become well-known in many countries especially in India.
What is IBR Steam Boiler ?
IBR Steam Boiler means any closed vessel exceeding 22.75 liters in capacity and which is used expressively for generating steam under pressure and includes any mounting or other fitting attached to such vessel, which is wholly, or partly under pressure when the steam is shut off.
A boiler is an enclosed vessel that provides a means for combustion heat to be transferred into water until it becomes heated water or steam. The hot water or steam under pressure is then usable for transferring the heat to a process. Water is a useful and cheap medium for transferring heat to a process. When water is boiled into steam its volume increases about 1,600 times, producing a force that is almost as explosive as gunpowder. This causes the boiler to be extremely dangerous equipment that must be treated with utmost care.
Pre:Hot Water Boiler for Central Heating