- 20 Ton Diesel Boiler Consumption Hourly
- Precautions for Waste Slag Recycling Boilers
- What are the Waste Heat Resources of the Boilers?1
- Comprehensive cost of gas boiler
- Annual gas consumption of the boiler
- boiler heating surface calculation
- gas industrial hot water boiler
- Dual Bagasse and Coal Feeders for Steam Boiler
- condensing boiler price
- 2 tons oil and gas dual fired steam boiler in Iran
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
AFBC is atmospheric fluidized bed combustion, where the furnace pressure is atmospheric pressure. The flue gas from the furnace goes through a cyclone and is let out to the atmosphere. And atmospheric fluidized bed combustion (AFBC) boilers offer efficient, cost effective and reliable steam generation for industrial and power plant usages. AFBC technology promises to provide a viable alternative to conventional coal-fired and other solid fuel fired boilers.
AFBC Boiler Salient Features
1. Low fluidizing velocity for lower wear of bed tubes.
2. Deep bed operation for better combustion.
3. High pressure drop bed nozzles which ensures even air distribution even at low loads. No clicker formation in our AFBC boilers.
4. Optimized stud pattern for long life.
5. Flexibility to choose from Charcoal start-up, Oil assisted Charcoal start-up or pure Oil start-up.
6. Flexibility to choose from either Underfeed, Overbed feeding or even a combination of both.
7. Normally, superheaters are in convection and bed superheaters avoided for improved reliability.
8. Variety of design to choose from Box type “El-Passo” design to nose type design or to two pass bottom supported design.
9. Doosan Guidelines on Superheater and circulation which were developed for large boilers are employed even in the smallest of the boilers.
10. The smallest of the boilers will have proper drum internals and cyclones for effective steam separation.
11. The ever reliable spreaders & feeders employed in overbed feeding.
12. For abrasive fuels, special design considerations and provision of sacrificial shields.
ZG Boiler is the AFBC boiler manufacturer in China and we have a capacity of up to 280 t/hr of AFBC boiler steam generation. These AFBC boilers are designed with no moving parts in the combustor, which ensures reduced maintenance costs. Uniform temperature distribution in the bed along with the agitating characteristic of the fluid bed provide optimum combustion, resulting in a minimum of unburnt fuel, reduced carbon monoxide emissions and improved efficiency.