- Palm Waste Boiler for Palm Oil Mill in Malaysia
- Biomass Power Generation for Palm Oil Mills Indonesia
- How Much Steam Produced by 1 Ton Standard Coal at a Boiler
- Wood Waste Fired Boiler Manufacturer in Indonesia
- Rice Husk Steam Boiler Price in Vietnam
- Rice Husk Fired Steam Boiler in Bangladesh
- 10 MW Coal Fired Power Plant Boiler
- Steam Consumption for 1 MW of Electricity
- Coal Fired CFB Boiler for Thermal Power Station
- Difference Between AFBC Boiler and CFBC Boiler
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
Indonesia is rich in forest resources and it can provide large quantity wood waste to the biomass fired boiler which is not only energy saving but also environmental friendly. Wood waste fired boiler for sale in ZG Boiler is a type biomass fired boiler which takes wood waste and other biomass fuels such as rice husk, coconut shell, peanut shell, coconut shell, palm shell and so on as its fuels. ZG Boiler as the wood waste fired boiler manufacturer in Indonesia, can supply 1-130 ton wood waste boiler to meet customers’ demand to produce industrial process heat, to generate electricity, and for space heating and many other applications.
Wood Waste Boiler Salient Features
1.Compact structure, small installation space, single-floor boiler room, cost-effective investment in infrastructure.
2. Heating surface distribution is sufficient and sensible, the boiler heating-up and pressure boost -up quickly, strong output, high thermal efficiency.
3. Introduce the air with air distribution chambers of grate. All air distribution chambers can adjust the air flow independently and grate speed can be regulated in the stepless way. It could be used by wide range of applicable coals and could burn fully.
4. Electrical cabinet is equipped with complete automatic control and monitor instruments with high automation, safety, reliability and easy operation.
Pre:Rice Husk Steam Boiler Price in Vietnam
Next:How Much Steam Produced by 1 Ton Standard Coal at a Boiler