- 20 Ton Diesel Boiler Consumption Hourly
- Precautions for Waste Slag Recycling Boilers
- What are the Waste Heat Resources of the Boilers?1
- Comprehensive cost of gas boiler
- Annual gas consumption of the boiler
- boiler heating surface calculation
- gas industrial hot water boiler
- Dual Bagasse and Coal Feeders for Steam Boiler
- condensing boiler price
- 2 tons oil and gas dual fired steam boiler in Iran
- Tel:+86 17719993430
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: NO.88 Science Road,
Hi-tech Zone, Zhengzhou, China
Waste heat recovery boiler is refers to the use of all kinds of industrial waste gas, waste and waste liquid in the process of the heat generated by the combustion of waste heat and combustible substances of substance to a boiler to heat water. Waste heat recovery boiler through the waste heat recovery can be used to produce hot water or steam to supply other section in industry. In chemical industry, there are much waste heat and gas can be recovered and waste heat recovery boiler for chemical industry has becoming and more popular around the world. ZG Boiler as the waste heat recovery boiler manufacturer with more than 70 years’ history, has rewarded ASME and IBR certificates and we own advanced technology, high quality and one-level service to meet customers’ demand in power generation, large scale heating, etc.
Waste Heat Recovery Boiler for Chemical Industry Advantages
1.Reduction in Pollution
Thermal and air pollution will dramatically decrease since less flue gases of high temperature are emitted from the plant since most of the energy is recycled.
2.Reduction in the equipment sizes
As Fuel consumption reduces so the control and security equipment for handling the fuel decreases. Also, filtering equipment for the gas is no longer needed in large sizes.
3.Reduction in auxiliary energy consumption
Reduction in equipment sizes means another reduction in the energy fed to those systems like pumps, filters, fans,...etc.
4. Reduction in Costs of fuel and energy
The recovery process will add to the efficiency of the process and thus decrease the costs of fuel and energy consumption needed for that process.
Next:Back to List